Did you know that most online fundraising platforms have a CAR (Cart Abandonment Rate) of 72%.
So what exactly does this mean? In simple terms, 7 out of every 10 donors who intend to make a donation online STOP because they face a barrier while making their donation. The most common barrier that a donor faces is the number of steps and fields that are required in order to make a donation… splink only requires one simple small step.
splink provides you with the easiest and fastest online donation platform in the world, with an impressively low CAR of just 1.5% (98.5% of donors make a donation when they land on a Custom Pay Link).
When you create your splink account, you get to choose your own Custom Pay Link – e.g – mysplink.com/abcde. Charities, clubs and other fundraising organisations can share their Custom Pay Link with anyone so they can make a simple once off or recurring donation.
– accept super quick once off card donations (online, over the phone, face to face (mobile))
– accept recurring (monthly) donations (online, over the phone, face to face (mobile))
– share your Custom Pay Link (e.g – mysplink.com/abcde) via social media
– barrier free platform (making it easier and faster)
– mobile friendly donation platform
– donors automatically receive a thank you receipt via email
– view a list of all your donations on your dashboard
– customise and brand your Custom Pay Link (logo, colours, foot note)
– all donations (payments) are encrypted via 256 bit SSL
splink enables charities, clubs and other fundraising organisations to greatly improve their online donation service, while increasing their number of donations, thanks to a secure, robust and donor friendly platform.
With cheque books soon to become obsolete, recent reports indicate that ‘cheque usage’ is falling by 15% year on year. splink provides a much quicker and easier alternative to cheque payment.
splink enables you to issue a ‘click to pay’ Invoice Link to your customers. They’ll automatically receive an SMS and email with a simple link that allows them to pay directly into your bank account within seconds.
This eliminates the need to wait for a cheque to arrive and clear with your bank.